Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I am a bad Blogger


Hey, I know I'm a lousy blogger - but I'll give it a shot again. I just work too much and never have time to look around at anyone's stuff, much less blog about it. My friend Lynne invited me to join MySpace (the horror) which I've been avoiding, but if your into it, now I'm up there with no friends. Please befriend me at: www.myspace.com/fishchild.

Otherwise, This October there will be a new group show opeing on Oct 6, Friday from 7-10pm at City Art Gallery in SF, 828 Valencia St. The theme in the back room is "Transformations" where I will debut a selection of the major arcana cards of the Tarot that I am creating as we speak. You can purchase prints of them at the show or at the gallery all month, along with prints and original work by me in the front room. Hope to see you there!

No comments: