Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Alamo Square Flea market a blast!




Well, it was cold and foggy, but we had a good time anyway at the Alamo Square Flea market. I was over on Fulton St. with the hard core junk and antique vendors, we had lots of fun talking to folks, watching the great outfits walk by, and chatting to each other while wearing hats, scarves, and mittens in August. The nice folks at the booth next to me gave me an awsome copy of the Constitution of the United States, Illustrated!!

Thanks for all those folks who stopped by and bought a print, or an original piece of art! I had such a great time chatting with you all, and was really encouraged by the sales, got all stoked for the coming holiday season and harvest time! (Though I wish Summer would visit a little longer here in fog city).

No comments: