Sunday, June 15, 2008

Interest in Dairy Stands



I've got more time on my hands lately, so I've been mulling over the idea of blogging my guts up all over the internet. I decided to just stick to one blog, and I guess this is it, other than the Pig Page, where my pets get the spotlight.
New obsession: Alta Dena (and other brands) Dairy milk stands. They are all over in the suburbs here in west of LA. They look alot like 30's, 40's and 50's gas stations, but with no pumps out front for gas. They are open drive thru thingys, where you can drive or walk up and get your milk and other cold drinks. I've never patronized one, but I vow to start while I'm doing the LA time. I'm going to start snapping their pics too. Here's one from yesterday, not a perfect example as this one is bigger than most, but it's the one I drove past yesterday.

No comments: